As a result of the meeting of beneficiaries on Saturday 11 April, it was decided to hold a second meeting, to be held at Moeraki Marae on 6 June at 10am.

The business of this meeting will be to finalise the resignations, decide on a vote of no confidence with regards to the remaining trustees, or accept their resignations if tabled, and then appoint new trustees as able to do so. If new trustees are unable to be appointed at this meeting there will be a discussion on possible trustee interest and on the concerns of the beneficiaries.

An extension has been made for the trustees to respond to the letter that was sent in March.

If you have any enquiries please contact Myra Tipa at [email protected].